Here is why Wacky Willy loves 100% Hempware! (Besides that it looks way cool and feels awesome on!)
1. Hemp enriches the soil where it’s grown. has such deep roots that it can easily grow in many different types of soil and terrains. It even holds the soil together, and increases its microbial content.
2. Hemp absorbs toxic metals. Hemp has shown it can eliminate toxins and radioactive material from the environment. Scientists planted it at Chernobyl and found that hemp conducted phytore-mediation and removed chemicals from the soil better than any other plant.
3. Hemp can also help eliminate world hunger. Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritionally dense foods; they’re a protein and contain amino acids and vitamins. They can also be made into oil or flour.
4. Hemp can reduce carbon emissions. Hemp has such a high carbon-dioxide uptake that it creates a process called carbon sequestration, which captures emissions. Every ton of hemp eliminates 1.63 tons of carbon.
5. Hemp prevents deforestation. Hemp can be used as source material for wood and paper; one acre of hemp can produce as much paper a year as four acres of trees.