The RocketSpa is an effective and affordable solution for small to midsize Craft Production Extraction Labs. This ‘all in one tank’ process saves lab footprint and allows for scalability as your production grows.
The RocketSpa’s trichome separation action is fueled by all-natural forces! Bursting air bubbles and vibration waves do most of the work. If you need or want a higher yield quantity, just grab your paddle or add a mechanical mixer. However, if you want quality, then take your time and let the powerful forces of air and vibration gently and naturally do their job.
Processing Tips & Recommendations from the Pro’s:
Capacity per wash: 10-15 pounds fresh frozen (depending on stain and density)
Wacky Bags Set up: 5 Bag Set Microns: 220, 160, 110, 73, 25 (included free with purchase)! If you are doing multiple batch/washes, 220 Zipper Bags are another good option. Ensure WackyBags are as low as possible in the tank. Tighten the drawstrings and use a Wacky Band to hold them tightly to the vessel.
Ice & Water: Fill order: Ice, Biomass, Ice, Biomass, Ice. Add chilled water if possible. The water level should remain 8 inches from the top of the vessel.
Cryogenic Chiller Jackets*: Cryo Jackets are a useful option to keep water temperatures below 32 degrees. (optional add-on purchase)
Biomass Soak Time: 5-10 minutes
Air Agitate Cycle/s: 15-25 minutes or more.
Foam Containment: Keep the foam party rolling! Scoop excess foam into a containment vessel and then add it back to the RocketSpa when draining into your filter bags.
Wash and Drain Vibration: Vibrate throughout the wash and the drain cycle. Adjust the frequency based on your biomass. The 45 and 25 micron Wacky Bags will drain more easily when you drain with vibration.
Collection Vibration: Vibration during draining, spray downs and collection will help to evacuate water content away from your hash, creating a dryer yield that will speed up your drying time.
- Ice and water bubble hash washing, all in one vessel.
- Air Agitation is delivered from the top-down via a vessel lid-mounted coupling. The air coupling agitates directly inside your set of Wacky Bags filter bags.
- The 110 Volt Industrial Vibration System is mounted below the tank and is fully watertight.
- Control the vibration waves via the adjustable frequency controller box. Create just the right vibration wave for your strain by adjusting the Vibrations Per Minute (VPM).
- Vibration waves created inside the water provide maximum trichome separation.
- Vibrating water waves and motion help the trichomes to more easily pass through all of your Wacky Bags bubble bag filters.
- Vibrated filter bag draining not only speeds up the process but also ensures that even your 25 Micron bags fully drain, allowing you to capture more trichomes from each wash cycle.
- Tanks are 100% Medical Grade Stainless Steel and Sanitary Welded to meet your Health and Safety Standards.
- Larger systems and customization is available upon request.
RocketSpa Kit Includes:
- 30 Gallon Stainless Steel Sanitary Welded Tank – USA Made.
- Vibration Motor control Box – USA Made
- Air Agitation Coupling, 100% Stainless Steel and Lid Mounted
- Pressure Release Port on Lid
- Ball Valve
- Motor mount
- Welded Tank Legs
- 1.5” Industrial Drain and Ball Valve
- Sight Glass
- FREE – Wacky Bags All Mesh 5 Bag Set: 220, 160, 110, 73, 25 Microns
*Additional Options Available: Cryogenic Chiller Jackets, Oil-Free Air Compressor, Water Pump.