California Air Compressor CAT10020 SPC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 2.0 HP 10.0 Gallon Sound Proof Cabinet
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020SPC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor in Sound Proof Cabinet is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 58 decibels of sound.
The Powerful “New” 2.0 HP (SP-9421) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear
The “New” SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-10020SPC Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps.
The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely.
The large 10 Gallon Steel air tank and Soundproof Cabinet is 190 lbs.
The sound proof cabinet has two latching doors that allows for easy access to the air compressor and componets.
The two cabinet exhaust fans are used to remove air from the cabinet to reduce heat and provide a cooler working condition for the air compressor.
The 4 caster wheels makes moving the air compressor from location to location very easy.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenace with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet – Only 58 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One – Female industrial “Push to Connect” quick connector
* Easy Start Valve – For Less Starting Amperage
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 130 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110v / 60 hz
* Low Amp Draw – 14 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full – 130 Seconds
* Recovery time from 100 PSI to 130 PSI – 40 Seconds
* Duty Cycle – 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 10 Gal. Steel Air Tank With Sound Proof Cabinet and Swivel Caster wheels
* L (21″) x W (26″) x H (32)
* 129 lbs
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Non-ASME Air Tank